Guest Serenity

Favorite Character in Gundam Series

Guest Serenity

Who is your favorite character in Gundam series?

My favorites are Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne and Shin Asuka.

Amen to that

Char even kicked arse when he was working for the AEUG as Quattro!

Funny story: On a gundam modelling forum I was on, this guy was making a Char Custom Hyaku Shiki X'D (some people might not get it)^_^;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You get to use it with Char on the Axis side if you unlocked his mission line. You can use it once you bring Char thru the OYW era to the Gryps War. Nothing further then that. You also get to fight against it a few times if I remember correctly (I think in the Titans line with Kamille's special line you unlock after beating it with the right SL for Jerid, not 100% sure though. Been ages since I did that line of missions).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'm basically a Gundam Wing fan. There was a fanbase, what could I do?

Love all the Gundam Pilots, some more than others, but still cute on their own. The Gundam gals are cool too. I've got three posters in my dorm right now--Milliardo, Peacecrafts, Gpilots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

You get to use it with Char on the Axis side if you unlocked his mission line. You can use it once you bring Char thru the OYW era to the Gryps War. Nothing further then that. You also get to fight against it a few times if I remember correctly (I think in the Titans line with Kamille's special line you unlock after beating it with the right SL for Jerid, not 100% sure though. Been ages since I did that line of missions).

Wasn't it also the replacement for the Nightingale in the CCA line? Or was it the Qubeley MkII?

My favorite character was from the Gundam Wing series Duo Maxwell there's an awsome sight I went to from a link on DeathbyGundam.com so the info I git from there made it iron clad about Duo as my favorite

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell