Sledgstone

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

According to Best Buy's site, this is coming out for the PS3 this November... has anyone heard anything about this game? Is this real, or has best buy jumped the gun again? O_O I can't find anything about it on the Square Enix site..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7917472&productCategoryId=pcmcat92300050000&type=product&tab=4&id=1149208600820

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'd say they're jumping the gun. EBGames has it listed for release on 6/7/07 which seems more reliable since FFXII isn't even out yet. I'd highly doubt they'd release Versus XIII when XII isn't even out yet.

http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntt=Final+Fantasy+Versus+XIII&N=0&find.x=0&find.y=0&find=Search

Link to ebgames' product desc.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The date real? You're really gulible...believing whatever is in the magazines or a web site like IGN...

IIRC, EGM said FFXIII would be March-May of '07, and Versus would be in '08. Which I doubt, I mean they just released info not too long ago about both and having date this early? Don't get you hopes up with things like this sir. ;P

The date real? You're really gulible...believing whatever is in the magazines or a web site like IGN...

Actually, I was referring to whether or not the game itself was real. :meh: I've never heard anything about it before and I remember a similar instance in which Best Buy was taking preorders for FF7 for either the PS2 or PS3 and that turned out to be pretty bogus.

Anyone have any info on the game?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyversus13/index.html?q=Final%20Fantasy%20Versus%20XIII

Main profile, if you will, on Versus XIII at Gamespot. Not a lot has been said about the game yet. It's action based so we're not looking at an RPG like game for this one. For more feel free to read on it. All the newest news about it should be posted somewhere in all that news on it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Dunno if it says this in their but it's made by the guy who helped/created KH/II.

Actually, I was referring to whether or not the game itself was real. :meh: I've never heard anything about it before and I remember a similar instance in which Best Buy was taking preorders for FF7 for either the PS2 or PS3 and that turned out to be pretty bogus.

Anyone have any info on the game?

I thought you meant the date. So yeah, the game's real. Their's this, XIII and Agito XIII.

FFVersusXIII.jpg