Ladywriter

written upon request

I coulda said wroted :meh:

Have you or do you write something at the request of a friend/fan or whatever? Why? Will you write a request now?

And

If you could request something from an author you read what would you want?

Yes I've wrote shit cuz I was bugged into it. Scream 2. I suppose writing on demand may be interisting pratice.

and

I want another deep jungle novel from Chriton and I want Stephen King to go back into the woods.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'd like ing to fuse his elements of horror into an Arthur C. Clark sorta story-line setting, being in space, or something like Dune only with a SK horror factor. Can't think of any more right now, will post later :P

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Actually, that Naruto "Adult" story I've been working on is at the request of a friend...as to asking others to do stuff for me...Prob'ly not. Every other writer I know has enough on their plates already, so why burden them with requests...unless they as for them, of course. ;)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!