Sign in to follow this  
Torreyjs

Michael Buble (sp?)

Alrighty. This is what im sure 96.853% of this board will consider old people music and guess what im not asking you this question. However, Miranda (gf btw) got me to listen to this music one night after work. Anyways its damn good mood setting music and I just like it in general. Anybody else here listen to this guy? His voice is so sexy. Also, for dancing, its the best kind of music.

I'd imagine there can hopefully be at least one person who listens to this music.

He's excellent in his live performances and has got a smooth voice, reminds me of Sinatra in some ways. Really recommendable stuff.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sinatra. Nice. That sums it up pretty well waht he sound slike but what I like about him more then Sinatra now is that his music isnt all mega trumpet blare and decent songs like i perceive the Sinatra i own to be. Everything is slower in Michaels songs it seems and deeper on the voice level too.

Sign in to follow this