Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Naruto, Lee & Sakura Adventures!?

I haven't watched the last 5 episodes of Naruto, but I have noticed they changed the intro animation.. and it only shows Naruto, Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, some kid and a large animal on some island.. so I'm guessing these new filler episodes are going to start soon and will last so long that they necessitate the new season opening. guh.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Is that episode 200 - Kakashi's Gaiden Special ? I've gotta watch the last 3 releases, 197 onwards -_-

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ep 200 wont come out till next week :-P DB just released a troll ep like they do everyweek the series doesnt air

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I haven't watched the last 5 episodes of Naruto, but I have noticed they changed the intro animation.. and it only shows Naruto, Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, some kid and a large animal on some island.. so I'm guessing these new filler episodes are going to start soon and will last so long that they necessitate the new season opening. guh.

are you talking about the new movie? They been showing the new movie intro and ending for the newer eps for some reason.

The kakashi season is comming soon I think we still have 4 or 5 more eps after ep 200.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ah.. We finally got caught up on the episodes and yeah, that movie 3 opening/ending only lasted for a couple episodes. *phew* The filler eps they're doing now aren't that bad.. exploding tags all over konoha.. interesting.. but I really hope they move on to the time skip soon. Especially now that movie 3 has already been released.

ah.. We finally got caught up on the episodes and yeah, that movie 3 opening/ending only lasted for a couple episodes. *phew* The filler eps they're doing now aren't that bad.. exploding tags all over konoha.. interesting.. but I really hope they move on to the time skip soon. Especially now that movie 3 has already been released.

ep 201 they finish the exploding tags filler. Next ep will be the 90 min special. Im guessing after that will be kakashi or somthing.

sig.php

High quality freak? X'D you're probably the only one that watches the stuff on youtube. You should probably say, "everyone uses torrents, unless you're a low quality fan like myself that uses youtube." :meh:

The latest eps of naruto usually only take about 10 minutes to download, then I'm watching it with media player. ^_^

where are you watching this at?

ive always tried to figure it out without asking but i havent

You have to qualify for AC Elite to get access to the fansub forum:

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=4589&highlight=fansub

Just 10 minutes Sledge o_0 ... *hangs himself* X'D ... although the Naruto torrent speads are really high and healthy, it still takes me half or a full day to complete considering my awesome cable connection *very sarcastic and hates his internet speed*

But, you're right about the quality aspect. I'd rather sit and wait to watch the downloaded file than watch it on myspace/youtube streaming, which is really no comparison.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

High quality freak? X'D you're probably the only one that watches the stuff on youtube. You should probably say, "everyone uses torrents, unless you're a low quality fan like myself that uses youtube." :meh:

The latest eps of naruto usually only take about 10 minutes to download, then I'm watching it with media player. ^_^

You have to qualify for AC Elite to get access to the fansub forum:

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=4589&highlight=fansub

Depends on what sub people upload. Iv found some as high quality as the torrent and takes less time to watch lol. So if you dont plan to keep the ep for later watching your probably better off searching youtube or some other video site.

sig.php

Depends on what sub people upload. Iv found some as high quality as the torrent and takes less time to watch lol. So if you dont plan to keep the ep for later watching your probably better off searching youtube or some other video site.

I've never seen an online uploaded episode at the quality of an actual downloaded episode from the torrent. even the naruto 'high quality' on youtube is pixelated (especially in full screen mode) and the audio takes a hit. I will admit that the episodes are watchable in the little window and aren't that bad for the load time, but I play all my episodes in full screen or on my tv with my audio output hooked up to my stereo system. Downloaded episodes are the only way to go for me, even if it means waiting for the torrent to download. eh, to each their own. ^_^

I've never seen an online uploaded episode at the quality of an actual downloaded episode from the torrent. even the naruto 'high quality' on youtube is pixelated (especially in full screen mode) and the audio takes a hit. I will admit that the episodes are watchable in the little window and aren't that bad for the load time, but I play all my episodes in full screen or on my tv with my audio output hooked up to my stereo system. Downloaded episodes are the only way to go for me, even if it means waiting for the torrent to download. eh, to each their own. ^_^

Ahhh ok Ic what your saying. I tend to watch the eps in the little box. So I dont notice any pixelation. But I agree if you make it full screen it will look like shit x10.ya the only stuff worth downloading is anime movies or eps you plan to save/burn in my opinion.

sig.php

bla ep 202 sucked. It ended up being a half hour special of past fights. However we did get to see Sasuke at the end. Ep 203 is a 90 mins special (another filler) that will be out oct 5th.

sig.php

Sign in to follow this