Sign in to follow this  
CabbitGirl

family values tour

k, so first off family values is a tour around the US that includes the bands such as KoRn, Deftones, Flylead, Dir en Grey, Stone Sour, Dead to Fall, Deadsy, and a couple others that i cant quite remember right now. I saw them at PNC in holmdel, NJ on the 1st (the reason i got around to it now is because i slept until 3:30pm and didnt have internet until maybe 1am this morning and im lazy :P) now that ive explained, here was the cabbit's experience:

pictures!

most of them are dir en grey XD but ya.. im disgusted to confess that i am a fangirl >_>

onto the subject along the lines of them, i saw dir en grey!!! with my friend nadia(whose a bigger diru fan than me) and it was awesome! we had VERY close seats for dir en grey =3 row H in teh first section! so we got right up to the the stage! =^_^= we got to meet kaoru and shinya afterwards =3 we were up on the lawn the rest of the night really, but it was because we had more friends up there ^_^ anywaysss it was rainy windy and muddy and sooooooooo much fun. when korn went on i got right into the mosh pit with mike =D haha it was awesome =^_^= i got pretty muddy, but if the pits hadnt died down from being the end of the night and all, then i wouldve been pretty beat, but i was cleaner than most people. i WAS drenched. and can you believe (excuse the profanity that follows) this motherf**king security gaurd pulls ME right out of the pit to the side of it and tells me i have to f**king stay there. not like, tapped my shoulder and pointed me in teh direction, grabbed my shoulders and moved me... he was behind railing... you would understand if you were there.....anyway... i was standing right next to mike and he moved just me... and told mike to make sure i stay out of it... and he asked him why... and he said it was because i was a girl i was like WTF!!! ass.... so i got back in there and he told mike (who was still next to the railing) to tell me to get out or they are kicking me out, so mike moved me to another pit haha. i kept getting caught and pushed off to the side because people thought someone merely pushed me in by accident or i slid down because of the mud... i guess they finally got the idea after they had seen me 8 times in the middle. damn people. i tried getting mike to fall down the muddy slope a couple times but ended up on my ass everytime X'D haha but other than that, i was soaked and muddy at the end of the night and in all honesty, couldnt have been happier haha

thats the short version, not many other highlights other than that devin and matt got more use out of mine and nadia's tickets than we did haha. s'ok. as long as they were getting used, i got my money's worth =3

is anyone else going to see/seen any of the concerts on this tour?

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

That sounds so fun cabbit! I'm surprised they tried to keep you out of the mosh pits, just "because you're a girl" is a pretty lame excuse. I mean it can't be like you're the only girl, right? If so then that's just weird, if I were just a little more tough then I'd try it for sure. ^^ nice pics btw!

Once again all the good bands go to phoenix and leave me out. >_< I think it's because we'd really have nowhere for them to play in this state, atleast that's what I'm gonna say so I can blame the state for being about the old people and not about the music! It's sad... :(

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

gah >_< i just noticed that i am retarded... and all the pictures that i name koaru are actually daisuke ahhhh ill have to fix it and i dont wanna! T_T

anyway, my friend sonia went into the pit with me a couple times, but pretty much i was the only girl. im sure i wasnt the only one all day, but still... ahhh he pissed me off so badly when he did that, but oh well. went to a different pit, had fun, and he gave me some fuel to add to the fire, so to speak.. oh wellllll it was fun =^_^= now i have to get around to doing the piccies >_> before im attacked by fangirls for naming them wrong <_<

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this