Sledgstone

Inu Yasha movie 3! (Spoilers)

at least one of us can take a decent picture hon :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the inuyasha and sesshomaru action is amazing. and the animation quality of this movie is top notch. i think we'll watch it again sometime this week and i'll write my review. :D

Don't give it all away! Some of us still have to watch it lol. I'm getting it sometime next month. *Huggles her grandpa for the rockin present*:happy:
i don't mean to post any spoilers and i don't feel i really have, seeing as how what i said a few posts up happens within the first five minutes of the movie. ^___^ consider it a teaser. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:jawdrop: oh my gawd!

Inuyasha_movie3_23.jpg

okay Lady, dish up the story for me. Spoilers? Not a problem ;)

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

The movie begins the night Inu Yasha was born. Inu Yasha's father has already been mortally wounded by Ryuukotsusei. He speaks to Sesshomaru briefly, and then heads off to the castle where Izayoi, Inu Yasha's mother is giving birth. Before he can get there, she is killed by the samurai who was in love with her, Takemaru. Inu Yasha's Da arrives weilding the Tetsusaiga. He fights his way to Inu Yasha, who is newborn, and his mom. He uses Tenseiga to revive her, then wraps her in the Robe of the Fire Rat to protect her and the baby from the burning building. Takemaru comes in and challenges Inu Yasha's father. Before the battle he names his son and tells his love to take the baby and flee. He stays and fights Takemaru with a 3rd sword. the castle collapses on both of them and they perish in the flames. This all happens withen the first 10 minutes of the movie

:D

The story revolves around this 3rd sword which is both powerful and sinister. The sword finds Inu Yasha and attatches itself to him, assuming some control over him. Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha are fighting constantly throughout the movie. Rin and Jaken end up w/ Kagome and co after Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha abandon them all after a fight.

Rin does something absolutely amazing in this flick. At one point, Kagome is about to be killed by a demon and Rin throws one of Inu Yasha's prayer beads from his broken necklace at the monster. It disinigrates his head O_O When Kagome throws beads, it doesnt do jack shit. Interesting ne?

Jaken fights alongside of Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and even Totosai shows up to help kick some ass!

Sesshomaru does a few amazing things too. While fighting with a sword possesed Inu Yasha, to defend himself Sesshomaru grabs Tetsusaiga and uses it to attack O_O It burns the palm of his hand, but he weilded it none the less. He also knocks Inu Yasha clear from an attack by the evil sword and takes the hit himself. And at the end he combines the power of Tensuiga with Tetsusaiga's attack to take out the evil sword and close the portal to hell.

This movie kicks so much ass. Action all the way through and awsome character development!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I found this in the parents gallery, but its from Movie 3.

http://www.windscar.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=993 in the description it says Sesshomaru was going to attack his father???? What was going on? Details!

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Father was injured and was going to his death. Sesshomaru knew this and he came to collect Tetsusaiga and Sou'unga (the 3rd sword we see in movie 3) Father stands w/ his back to Sesshomaru. He's obviously not worried about being attacked, probably cuz he's hella powerfull. Father talks to Sesshomaru about having something to protect. Sesshomaru , bitter as usual, isnt worried about protecting jack shit, he just wants the swords so he can have/use their power for himself. Father aint about to part with either sword (note-Sesshomaru never wanted Tenseiga) so Sesshomaru extends his arm and his fingertips start to glow as in he's gonna bust out his whip. I guess he figured he could whoop his da cuz he was all busted up, but before Sesshomaru can form his whip and attack, Father transforms into a full demon and takes off to get to Inu Yasha's mom. Annoyed, Sesshomaru walks away.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i just saw it it is beautiful and funny especially the part when sesshomaru is back to back with inu-yasha and inu tries to show off and balsted those zombies and sesshy runs and jumps over their bodies and leav inu to fight the zombies as they get up

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]