Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Samurai Deeper Kyo

Has anyone seen this Anime? I noticed it plays on WAM so I searched eps and started watching and I have to say the first 2 eps are really cool. They dont BS you with a long drawn out story at the start, they put you in the action then as you watch I guess the story starts to fill out (or so comments from people that have seen it said).

I like the music alot, Its like rock and upbeat kinda stuff. This anime is like Samurai X mixed with Ninja scroll gone Naruto lol.

Anyway Im looking for others opinions on it.

edited: ok on ep 4 now and I got to say this Anime kicks ass. Theres so much to the story that you only find out about as you watch each ep.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

yeah its a pretty decent anime...i got it fansubbed on VCD years ago....i believe it is half american the series too

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

We have a dvd set of samurai deeper kyo. its pretty good but the fights were nothing compared to kenshin.. all the fights always ended with a power move that required no battle animation. :P

and the last battle was dissapointing. :\

I heard the manga was way different and much better.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Samurai X (sweeeeet) + Ninja Scroll (meh) + Naruto (funfun) = Decent combo. Sounds interesting ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ya iv been reading around and I guess the manga dosnt have monsters in it. The Anime is the only one that has the monsters. People have been saying to read the manga and ditch the Anime but I think ill continue to watch. I agree theres no "real fighting" theres alwase a powermove lol. Its somewhat like when Naruto fights a really hard boss...he alwase uses the Foxes powers lol.

Ya its on WAM in english.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I heard the manga was way different and much better.

True and true. I havn't seen much of the anime, but the first episode I watched I had to press the info button and confirm that it was, indeed, Samurai Deeper Kyo that I was watching.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.