Guest KYUUBI312

Hinata Vs Sakura

Whos better? Hinata or Sakura?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Whos better? Hinata or Sakura?

• Hinata
    • Sakura

Guest KYUUBI312

Who is better? Hinata or Sakura? If they fight who will win?

It depends.. I haven't read the manga past the time skip, so I don't know Sakura's abilites after training under Tsunade. Based off of what I know I would say Hinata would win. Her Jyuuken fighting style and Byakugan are insanely powerful.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm not sure Sakura would be fast enough to dodge Hinata's attacks under the influence of the Byakugan, however if she can heal herself (considering she's been training with Tsunade baa-chan), the fight cuold get interesting. Sakura however will have an obvious disadvantage to her possessing 'incredible' strength - it'll drain her chakra faster, her attacks will be slow/lethargic (ref Tsunade's confrontation with Oro-sama and Kabuto). But yeah, these're just assumptions ... I haven't touched the manga : p

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

If it was during the chuunin exam, I'd say Hinata. She's just too quick and she'd shut Sakura down. Sakura really lacked any special abilities that would help her (I don't see how inner Sakura would help at all).

Post time skip...its tough to say because we havn't seen any of Hinata fighting at all. But I'm inclined to agree with Godgrave on this. Plus super human strength won't help her if Hinata's closed all her ten..ten...err...chakra holes.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Sakura was pretty pathetic until Tsunade started training her.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest XxSamura_ChanxX

I'd have to say Hinata.

I like hinata because shes not stupid (like Sakura) and she doesnt scream whenver she sees sasuke (or naruto for that matter)

All im saying is,.....Hinata is better .__.;

HInata matched neji for a fair amount of time, she would crush sakura with one hand.

1 strike and she would tear her opponets insides apart

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Form the recent story line, we don't see much of Hinata's own growth as much as we see Sakura's, so as of right now it's inconclusive, BUT I'd still go with Sakura maybe because she has more battle experience than Hinata.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You guys are going into complicated matter.

Its simple.

Take an ant and kill it.

Who will cry?

Suckura ofcourse!

so DUH Hinata is SOOO much better than that cry baby.

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

oh and yeah...

Its like everyone has forgotten the fact that Hinata was actually the first one and the youngest one at that too, to invent her own technique using water manipulation. And that was just a beginning, in shipuuden, its obvious that her techniques are improved really well. And as she is the Hyuuga Hieress... it is obvious that she is more powerful.

Sakura on the other hand, has no techniques what so ever. Esp. in the old Naruto. She would just go on and on and on by crying and it was really irritating. She has no techniques. But when she joined Tsunade, then you can say that she learned something.

But comparitively, Hinata is more powerful.

And about battle experiences. Its obvious that Hinata has more because sakura was only training with Tsunade when Naruto left for three years. When Sakura was training... it was written there that she didnt do any missions.

Where as Hinata did. She just didnt have much screentime as she is not on team 7.

and there is also another proof that Hinata is more skilled and powerful and has more experience than Sakura...

and that is when after sasuke left... there were thousands of fillers of mission in which there was no Sakura but a lot of Hinata..

so its simple.

HINATA ROCKS! ^^

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

Sign in to follow this