Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Rave Master

Maybe it effect the bad guy on a cellular level? O_O

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

the different raves give the sword different forms and gives the wielder different powers

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

its only 51 eps and even then it jsut ends with him still needing to do shit...it just....drops off *stab stab* need to get around to getting the whole manga from SOMEWHERE

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

its only 51 eps and even then it jsut ends with him still needing to do shit...it just....drops off *stab stab* need to get around to getting the whole manga from SOMEWHERE

the series ends but doesn't end? any idea if the producers are going to pick the series back up? :|

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

wow itsreally not that bad excpt for plu dumbass thing

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

tokyopop's site:

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=RAV&categorycode=VAN

50 years ago a war was fought between the forces of the Rave and the powers of the Shadow Stones. In the final battle, Shiba, the first Rave Master, and his companion Plue believed that they had vanquished the Shadow Stones forever. But they had underestimated the resilience of the Shadow Stones, unleashing the explosive power of the Overdrive and destroying one-tenth of the world. And the Raves were scattered to hidden locales across the globe ...

... until one fateful day, in the idyllic environs of Garage Island, Haru Glory fishes the strange dog-like animal Plue from the sea. And the old warrior Shiba must pass his massive Decaforce Sword on to a new Rave Master. So begins Haru's journey to find the lost Raves and save the world from the evil Shadow Guard.

But Haru will not be alone on his fantastic adventures. He'll be joined by Elie, a spunky girl on a quest of her own -- to discover the mystery of her forgotten past. And Plue, the little hero who knows more than he can say about the whereabouts of the missing Raves, will guide them - a little haphazardly - on their fateful quests. Together, they will journey through awesome new worlds, encountering a vast array of both friends and enemies as they seek to fulfill the duties of the Rave Master.

Three heroes. Two quests. One destiny.

theres even a trailer. ;) its a good series, but it was never finished. :\ i haven't seen it all, but everyone says it ends abruptly leaving you with no closure.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Guest jason vigo

dose anyone know all ten powers of the deca force sword: there names and what they do, i'm trying to do a fanfic but i dont know enought about the sword to finsh, i kinda wrote my self into a corner, i didn't pay it to much mine cuz i thought i'd find the info on a fan page but i haven't found one that chould tell me

acutlly in the manga its called "Demon Card"( am i right or is that just in the first city he gos to?)

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50