Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

D.N.Angel

Okay it took me about an hour to make this sig. I think there's like 20 layers in all to this image. Dang...it's been awhile since it took me this long to make a simple siggy, but I'm very happy with the results. Tell me what you think okee. :happy:

dnangelcp8.jpg

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Looks great HC, like the design of grids on the border and the border looks nice too. How many pictures did it take ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Nice! :bigthumb: Like GG already pointed out, the grid looks great. I was wondering what the original picture was so I looked it up. Totally wasn't what I was expecting. You did a great job of rearranging it. Love the background, the brush-type effect. That was his hair right?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah it is Dogmatix, I had to do a lot of sizing though to make the peices fit where I wanted them too. I hadn't originally planned on adding the grid, but there was just to much white space, so I tried some diffrent things and decided I liked the grid work best.

I went ahead and posted the original photo below in the spoiler box, since I've had so many people ask me what the original looked like. :happy:

112706281014nx4.jpg

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this