Sign in to follow this  
Guest KYUUBI312

Sharingan Vs Byakugan

Whats better? Sharingan or Byakugan?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better? Sharingan or Byakugan?

• Sharingan
    • Byakugan
    • Draw

ya I think I might have to agree with Godgrave. The Rinnegan is strong and the whole part about the origin of it being the creation of the ninja world...etc makes it seem like the ultimate eyes. It upside is it only happening to one person every thousand or so years.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ok i changed my mind! ^^

Byakugan is awesome! :P:D

why?

simple! Its more powerful that Sharingan! And as Sharingan originated from Byakugan... its simple that its more powerful!

but ofcourse there is this problem of screen time popularity that makes everyone yelp "Sharigan" like puppies.

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

I'm not sure I remember reading anywhere about the Sharingan being originated from the Byakugan, feel free to post pictures from the manga!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I havent read the manga from the start... I have read it from when Gaara is killed and then he is revived.

So I cant really say anything.

But I am SURE that in the anime... in Neji and Hinata's chuunin exam fight... there was a mention that Sharingan evolved from Byakugan.

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

you guys are probably right... but the fact shouldnt be ignored that there are hardly any information on where the byakugan came from etc. where as we already found out the whole history of the sharingan.

also... i am disturbed to see that there arent any byakugan users in the latest manga chapters when pain comes to find konoha and is destroying it. Clans like the abruame clan and even the insuka clan has been shown... but no byakugan.

I am a bit disturbed.

are they that insignificant or is it just kishimoto's ignorance?

Sign in to follow this