sesshomaru725isbackufools

I Am A New Member

...You couldn't tell?

That's the most immature female I've ever met. I'd tell you the stupid stuff she said but it'll lower your IQ. >_>

Well its not like I read new peoples names when they post ^_^;. It wasnt till a few mins ago that I actuly looked at his/her name haha.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

if that was ur pic,

u r the ugliest guy in this planet

sesshomaru is way much hottter!

I'd tap those kids over Sesshomaru (sp?) any day. I mean, anyone who would degrade themselves by being part of Inuyasha is definitely on my "do not do" list. :P

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

They're pretty retarded. I think I forgot what I ate this morning after reading her third PM...
Dude, she got to you o_0

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Crazy newbie. Stupid posts. Got banned.

Comes back.

Crazy newbie. Stupid posts. Argues with EVA. Got banned.

I think that's it... =/

theres even more.. I got an email from her after the first ban saying:

"why was i banned from this site?"

and then instead of just browsing the site and/or reading the FAQ for our forum rules, she goes and breaks another one by registering a new s/n and posts more spam. :rolleyes:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I wish there was a way that you could somehow make it to where they "have" to read the rules and FAQ, before they can even begin to register...but unfortunatly there is no way of doing so. :(

Hmmm... :nod: I know watcha mean, like how some forums/yahoo groups hide some random password in the FAQ that a newcomer has to find before they get approved. It'd kinda suck to have to screen everyone though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish there was a way that you could somehow make it to where they "have" to read the rules and FAQ, before they can even begin to register...but unfortunatly there is no way of doing so. :(

well, we've been thinking about editing the actual registration page's terms of service to include our forum rules annoucement, but we're waiting for the next version of vbulletin to see if it has the feature to edit that page without having to edit misc. template files. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg