Azrael

Cursive

So this morning I wake up to a phone call from a friend saying he's coming over immediately to show me a CD he got and why am I asleep at 1:00, etc., etc. So, he brings over this Cursive CD and shows me a couple of songs and, gotta say, they're damn good. Kind of a downer to wake up to, but I was too impressed with their style to care.

Maybe I'm late to the party with this, 'cause I remember someone posting their lyrics here a while back, but anyone else heard of/listen to them?

elephantConnection400.jpg

Hmmm.... I just pulled up a few of their songs (After the Movies, Frankly, Mr. Shankly) after reading this topic. They are pretty good.

[EDIT]Whooops... Ignore the rest of what I had posted. I think the program accidently merged two artists or something... unless Cursive actually has something to do with Silver Scooter...[/EDIT]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe I'm late to the party with this, 'cause I remember someone posting their lyrics here a while back, but anyone else heard of/listen to them?

I posted Driftwood lyrics awhile ago. =)

They're about 50/50 for me. Half of their songs I absolutely adore and listen to for days straight, and the other half I don't even bother with. But the songs I do like are impressive enough that I can say they're worth listening to, for sure.

Tellah2.jpg