Sign in to follow this  
neo345

akatsuki leader

yondaimenq4.jpg

wow, I wasnt expecting that. That would explain why hes the one that initiates and supervises the jutsu that forcibly brings a bijū out of a captured Jinchūriki.

Ill be sad though if it is the 4th :(.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

hmm... well either somebody is useing a jutsu to look like Yondaime or after the death god ate his soul someone stole his body :look:

uh... yeah :wtf:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

it is most definatly photoshop....manga is only up to 317 i think...and also...the first one you posted.....look at the bottom left..."retrieve the BSDM kit from Orochimaru's lair" that is pure joke stuff there...nothing but fake

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I posted this image on a manga site and someone tried to translate it for me.

Image:

yondaimenq4.jpg

He came up with this

I *think* it's read from right to left... Although the bottom left frame could *technically* be read with the left bubble first then the right bubble, or vice versa. I'll go with the Oriental style reading... Paraphrasing somewhat:

Naruto: (I have no idea what he's saying... but it's probably something sort of exclamation)

Yondaime Hokage: Naruto, my reason for appearing here is to retrieve the Kyuubi from the seal I placed on you...

Yondaime Hokage: I doesn't have any more time to explain, but it's best if you comes along with me quietly. He says to achieve his goal, Naruto has to die. (not sure about that last bubble in that frame)

Naruto: I will never give you Kyuubi...

Naruto: Because Kyuubi is already my most important (huh? don't recognise that phrase, could be 'companion')! I will always protect my precious people, because that is my nindo! No matter if you're the Yondaime, no matter who you are, I won't give you Kyuubi!

Notes: My translation of the third frame (the middle one with Yondaime Hokage), bottom half of the left hand-side bubble sucks. Can anyone else do it?

Left-hand side bubble of the bottom left frame could be better translated... It's probably 'Because Kyuubi is already my most precious person...'

Well, here's why it's probably a fake:

The Chinese is written from left to right, in Western format (as in not top to bottom). The expression of Naruto in the bottom right corner frame doesn't match what he's saying. You don't call the Yondaime Hokage just 'Yondaime' because that doesn't make sense, although considering it's Naruto, who knows....

Its unclear if its a fake or not but at least we kind know what the words say now :P

sig.php

its 100% fake they have already revealed most of the leaders face in the manga currently...he looks nothing like the 4th....hair might be close but his facial feature from what you can gather by the look...is he looks more like Gaara/Naruto hybrid kind of face

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

its 100% fake they have already revealed most of the leaders face in the manga currently...he looks nothing like the 4th....hair might be close but his facial feature from what you can gather by the look...is he looks more like Gaara/Naruto hybrid kind of face

The leader kind of looks like the guy with the messed up face and the one eye. If you look at his hair it matches perfectly ....to bad you can see them bolth in the same room at the same time though :S

btw RIP team 10 leader :(

sig.php

Sign in to follow this