Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

The Death of Kagura

I finally updated Wind Scar. :P

http://www.windscar.com/

Wow, long time no update. O_O; I uploaded a new gallery today. Seeing as the manga still continues on past the end of the anime, I figured it would be good to upload an occasional manga gallery featuring images from key moments.

The gallery uploaded today is titled: The Death of Kagura.

I feel sorry for Kagura.. :\ Its a shame she never became more powerful, I would have liked seeing her stick around, maybe hook up with sesshomaru. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

o_0 I didn't know she died ! Does she also die in the anime series ? I remember watching her in one of the final episodes, undressed, where she meets Sesshomaru (was it? *ponders*) and they have a slight chat.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

still just the manga (until they make more of the anime)

... I don't feel sorry for her *is mean*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

o_0 I didn't know she died ! Does she also die in the anime series ? I remember watching her in one of the final episodes, undressed, where she meets Sesshomaru (was it? *ponders*) and they have a slight chat.

i dont think anime didnt go that far but i swear i've seen it on anime O_O

i dont remember that well but she dies of naraku's poisoning after she gets free. that's where she meets sess and says final farewell with him. i think she's one of very few that sess truely cared about.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Sign in to follow this