Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

whats with all the filler eps?

I just finished watching ep 193 and guess what....another filler ep and a bad one at that, well not for the Gai and Lee fans but still a filler :(. Does anyone know when they will get back to showing the main story with Sasuke, Orochimaru and Itachi?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Movie 3 takes place before the time skip and it hasn't been released yet. There wont be an end to the filler for a few more months at least

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

....princess snow is the first movie XD...

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

ya somehow I thought that was the 3rd lol.

Iv seen

-the special with naruto shitting himself.

-the special with Naruto and Sasuke fight some ninja in the hiddle waterfall place.

-the princess snow movie (movie 1)

-the move Naruto, and the sand ninja fight the weird people searching for a stone. (movie 2)

This is why I thought there was 3. If you know of another special please tell me! I need more naruto to watch lol.

sig.php

I seriously can't believe all the time and effort I've wasted on the filler crap, as opposed to using the same time and energy on some other series I've been dying to get/try out *slaps himself* >_>'

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't understand how people in japan could be putting up with this filler crap.. I didn't get into naruto until about a year ago, but for them and everyone else whose been getting weekly for a long time, its literally been at least one or 2 years of filler... damn.. I'd send hate mail. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

well, at least these Lee episodes are funny. X'D did anyone else see that filler ep where Naruto had a baby yeti/sloth thing growing on his back? when it pissed all over him when he was about to eat pizza I couldn't stop laughing for almost 10 minutes. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah the yeti one was really funny X'D ... and absolute filler crap too haha !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest ikorack

the fillers are for the manga to get ahead so theres a story line for the anime because if the anime got ahead of the manga it whould

either be cancelled or shoot off into nowhere and be cancelled anyways

OMG Hina almost admits her love to Naruto in ep 199 lol.

Naruto: "Can you help me (a way of asking someone out)?"

Hina: "Blush I umm"

Naruto: "So you cant?"

Hina: "Thats not it... I ....um.."

*Naruto looks around and sees Nij*

Naruto: "Ok Ill just go ask Nij"

*Hina has a shocked face*

haha that was the best part.

sig.php

Sign in to follow this