Ladywriter

New SG1 and SG Atlantis

SG1 got off to a good start this season. The Ori totally owned O_O They are in some serious shit.

SGA... why the fuck would Teyla be left in charge of jack shit? Thats stupid, shes not on the govt's payroll. -_-; And they lost one of the ancient's ships. Stupid shit...

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

SG1 is finally starting to get good! The last season felt so long and boring leading up to this.. I just hope they keep the momentum up.

Atlantis just keeps getting worse. They lost the ancient ship after it did an amazing attack, but if they can actually keep there hands on a wraith hive ship.. hell that could be a good trade. What I still don't get is why they would always be concerned about their amount of drones? why wouldn't a f*cking "city of the ancients" have a single facility for creating more drones through an automated process? and to top it off, they have an entire ancient database at their disposal but they can't google the blasted thing with something like: "drone, manufacturing" -_-;

Why would they leave Weir in charge of anything anymore? Especially when it involves treaties with enemies, exchange of technology, weapons manufacturing (wraith>human gas), etc. I'd swear that all of that would be considered military level issues. and yes, wtf!? I know she sent the Daedelus crew out on a suicide mission and she sent some of the atlantis members out on the Orion for the same thing, but as soon as she leaves, the only person of high rank left/her corrispondent back on atlantis is Teyla!? how does that work!? and also, the other pointless character Ronin has once again served no purpose than to state the obvious and "jump the gun." I swear, if they are going to keep these characters, give them an actual plotline and make them serve a purpose suited to their previously defined talents. Teyla is completely worthless now that they don't include any human colonies or even the farmers in anymore episodes. I think they could still save Ronin, even tho he never has any lines, they could at least put him in charge of a raiding party, send him and a team to kill and capture wraith ships now that their beaming tech can work some on the wraith ships.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Meh, SG-1 has lost my interest since they started all this Ori crap. True they needed somewhere to keep the story going but I just can't get into it. With the loss of O'Niel the show just ain't the same anymore. (Though I'll admit I do like the new guy a little bit).

I've missed a lot of Atlantis but what I saw last night had me hooked to keep watching. I'll say this Atlantis is no SG-1 but it's still interesting to watch. It could of just been all the flashy explosions and what not. Don't know. I originally quit watching it awhile ago because Weir annoys the hell out of me

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

The introduction of the Ori in the last season annoyed me too. Too much of religious overtone and the plot was lacking. The entire season was: "Look out, the Ori are coming!" I'm just glad the Ori finally arrived. Hopefully this will lead to some good battles and nifty new Ori weapons.. Daniel had an Ori armor suit on that looked pretty interesting.

I'll admit the fighting in the Atlantis episode was pretty good. And for a minute there it looked like that one hive ship was going to make it to Earth after all.. and wouldn't it have been something if the Hive ship, upon entering the galaxy came across one of the Ori battles? O_O and then maybe a couple cross over episodes? ^____^

the next episode of SG1 looks like they're going to be dealing with another Ori plague or something, while Atlantis looks like an all out war. I just wish they'd fix the characters/character plot holes up in Atlantis, because the show could become pretty solid.

It makes me wonder what the third series will be like...

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=4981

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i havent rly paid attention to SG! that much because as strider said the loss of O'neil to me was devastating :( the new guys is ok but hes doin the same actin routine as he did in farscape ... or spcaescape...watever it was called lol well anywya he cant top O'neil god i miss th old episodes

and as for atlantis it started off very good but now its kina lacking annnnd i rly rly rly rly miss ford >.< and ronin is ok i guess but taila .... well i dont rly see the point of her....but ive missed the last 2 weeks of them both so im clueless as of wats going on now ^^;

Guest MagicOPromotion

The males... I really havent like the casting for Atlantis in the way of females. Carter was cool but not an original character for the series so Im not counting her.