Sign in to follow this  
Mimiru

mic help?

lemme splain. i have a 6 month old logitech headset(http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=103,CONTENTID=6339 incase u need to know it to help me) that worked on my old crap demension4400 dell(teamspeak wise). i just got a XPS400 from della and tried it on this. well it didnt work. so just to make sure i retried it on the old one. it worked fine.so i have been working on this thing for ever and cant figure it out. 2 thing that any of u could help me out are

1. get this damn mic to respond to atleast TS

2. work on VOIP on battlefield 2 would be nice also.

and i forogt when i plug it in. it ownt recongiize its is plugged in.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

What OS? WinXP I'm assuming?

Go to Start>All Programs>Accesories>Entertainment>Sound Recorder

Now, plug in the mic and start talking, and click record. After a few seconds click stop, and then play. Do you hear yourself?

If not, double click the volume icon on the taskbar, and make sure the panel that comes up is in advanced mode. There should be a control that says like 'Microphone' and 'Line in'. Drag both of those up, and make sure that they're not muted.

i can only select one of them... which one line in or mic?

oh when i mess around in speech ill get for a split second some volume and then it stops.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

split second. and its not even me. it just turn on and off..

mimiruzr2.jpg