Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Shakey fingers

... and the result is THIS. Was terribly bored this afternoon with my brother hogging up the computer and nothing on television, so I decided to stretch my fingers a bit. Ofcourse it's been quite some time since I drew anything (last thing I drew I posted on here) which's why you can see those 2 rough-practice-finger loosening up-sorta drawings X'D ...

It's in SPOILER tags because I dunno how to make it smaller >_>, sorry !

scan0002gif.jpg

So what do you think ? There's a 'dot', looking like a beauty spot, on his face, which was there originally on the paper unfortunately and as for his uniform, well, I didn't complete it ... my fingers gave way :haha:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Thanks guys ^_^

Any tips for improvement ?

I haven't been able to shade the hair or finish the uniform because of the pencil shading ... with more than 2-3 colors on the uniform, it makes it difficult to separate them, and they shouldn't merge with the color / shade his hair would take >_> I thought it would ruin it and before I could come up with a solution, my brain and fingers gave up on me ... like all those French soccer fans and their hopes for their home side to win, once Zidane was sent off with the Red Card X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That's awsome GG, man I wish I could draw like that, I think I better just stick to the graphics though lol. Anyway, very good, I think some color would totally liven it up though, but it awsome now too. Very good piece of work, I really hope you decide to stretch your fingers more often :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Thanks ! Coloring is a good idea, I'm thinking pencil colors most probably since I can't work well with water colors >_>. Now, if only I can find the A4 page I did this X'D *looks in his room*

Sign in to follow this