Sign in to follow this  
Torreyjs

How often do you listen

Well im just wondering because a friend of mine today told me i listen to music way too much (namely HIM)

and i dunno i guess i do

i listen to music literally everywhere i go and no matter what im doing

when im sleeping, doing chores, driving anywhere, playing games on my 360 or on the pc, while watching tv

sometimes i just lie down in the dark with my ac on full blast to keep it cool and listen to music just sittin there

while im on the phone watering flowers no matter what im doing

but anyways i guess id say i listen to music like 20 hours a day i supose

what about any1 else?

i wouldnt say i listen to it extensively (sp?) but i do listen to quite a bit during the day. i usually take my mp3 player out with me if im going somewhere i know i wont spaz out (namely not out with my friend because id break it by doing something stupid like diving into the street lol) but i do listen to it while im on the computer all the time or while im playing WoW and stuff like that. most of the time, id have my mp3 player in my ear during school all day.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Constantly have my MP3 player with me everywhere I go (yes, even to work) and it's usually always on (unless I'm talking to my boss, a friend, or my parents).

I listen to music basically all night up until I go to bed on my laptop (unless I'm playing WoW or another computer game).

I suppose you could say I total upwheres of 16-17 hours a day of listening to music (as well as I should, I have so damn much of it (40+ gigs of music on my laptop)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I usually listen to music as much as possible. (about 10 - 11 hours a day) But I wasn't able to use my ipod for a long time, and I didn't have MTV either. So basically I was going a little crazy. But my ipod is working now, and music is my life again. :D

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

I listen to music constantly as well. I used to listen to a lot more music during the night, but I heard it's bad for me. So i quit doing that. But I've been listening to so many bands lately. I've currently been switching off between Van Halen, Scorpions, and KISS. They're just awesome bands. One song that's been stuck in my head is Kiss's "Hard Luck Woman." It's a nice, sorta romantic song. What do you guys think of it?

KISS - Hard Luck Woman

http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/14016312

I highly recommend http://pandora.com It lets you select a band or song to base your own radio station on, and from there it suggests other bands and songs based on whether you like the songs or not. It uses hundreds of filters to suggest music and eventually it will understand what you like without playing too much crap you don't like. Very awesome. And it's free!

3-1.gif

I listen to music when I travel because that takes about 2.5/3 hours in m day. Otherwise, when I'm home on the computer, surfin, the music's on.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i cant function without music

ive literally got my computer in the den my laptop and the one in my room all redy to play music with 1 button push on keyboard

and it plays my HIM list auto repeat shuffle for me

not to mention i got like 400 songs on my xbobx 360 hard drive saved for traveling and in game music and sleep music

plus mp3 cd players with a 20cd library holding all my songs is in my car with my mp3 player in my pocket everywehre i go

no expense is spared when i listen to music non stop 24 hours a day unless i cant help it

i even have tape convereters in case im in some1 car with no aux port for my mp3 or cd player so i can have my music

ive got headphones in my room and car and backpack

ive also got like 5 emergency pair of headphones just in case

with tons of batteries for my mp3 player for no power situations

i know it sounds like fanatacism but i cant help it im addicted to music i go to any extreme to gurantee i have it

Sign in to follow this