Torreyjs

Naruto isnt boring what the hell!?

well i dunno what to say last Saturday i watched the episode and i watched yesterdays one too and its not boring!

some parts are still pretty gay and corny but thats expected out of all animes at times

that bug boy was so nasty!

and now i find myself looking forward to next saturdays new episode hmmmm

naruto is enjoyable to watch now

Naruto is better on the manga than the show, besides the show is edited. If anyone doesn't like Naruto then they can take it up with me, READ THE MANGA by Kishimoto, it's a Shonen Jump manga.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

still the chunin exams in the edited US tv release ne?

Shino (bug guy) is cool ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Tsume_Assassin

The US dubbed version sux.I cant wait entil the uncut version comes out.

Yes the US version may suck, but we at least have the manga's, anyone know when vol. 11 comes out, that's where we are.

-Duo Maxwell

Uhhmmm move past episode 137 or something and you're left wandering, stabbing yourself for each additional watch ;) ... fillers must stop X'D !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

:( I NEED EP 193!!!!!!!!! I ran out of Eps to watch now :(
Off Topic:

It hasn't come out yet on any subs ... you'll have to wait for every episode to come out and then get it, henceforth ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Okay, I would if I could actually get any volumes to read, or episodes to watch that aren't yet released in america, any suggestions or is the story really good for me to wait with much anticpation?

-Duo Maxwell

:( I NEED EP 193!!!!!!!!! I ran out of Eps to watch now :(

It'll probably be out next wednesday. Me n lady are going to watch ep 192 tonight. :P

Okay, I would if I could actually get any volumes to read, or episodes to watch that aren't yet released in america, any suggestions or is the story really good for me to wait with much anticpation?

The story is really good, but I suggest watching the fansubbed episodes (uncut and released weekly). The show is worth watching and waiting for tho, up until ep 130 something like godgrave said. then its just tedious episodes with no plot.

As of now, it would take about 3 1/2 to 4 years for Cartoon Network to catch up to the episodes quite a few of us on these forums are watching now.. assuming cartoon network aired a new episode once a week continusly for that entire span of time, which they wouldn't.

So, in reality, you can probably wait about 6-8 years, or you can stay a member on these for forums for 3 months, make a thousand posts, join our "AC Elite" usergroup and access our fansub forum to get all the links you need to subtitled naruto. :P

http://forums.ancientclan.com/faq.php?faq=usergroups#faq_acelite

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I just want the cool shit in the manga animated now! >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Question for a spoiler answer:

Lady, in the current / latest manga series, have they shown Oro-sama ? Has his appearance / costume changed ?

Orochimaru is back and a total bad ass. Mad powerful and he seems to be in complete conmtrol of Sasuke

O_O

Picture is a SPOILER if you aren't current in the manga

post-3-135551581659_thumb.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

o_0 great picture ! It's got Naruto and Sakura too ! ... man, I think I should start reading the manga now hehe, I'm too fed up of these fillers.

Yes, that would be easier to stay in the forums and subscribe to the AC elite, but I do agree with wanting the manga animated now, if they ever move forward - (walks outside and screams) - with the series.

I do however have found out a little here and there, but knowing all about it would be nice, so I will be patient like I was with the HP series, and wait.

-Duo Maxwell

So, in reality, you can probably wait about 6-8 years, or you can stay a member on these for forums for 3 months, make a thousand posts, join our "AC Elite" usergroup and access our fansub forum to get all the links you need to subtitled naruto. :P

http://forums.ancientclan.com/faq.php?faq=usergroups#faq_acelite

lol 3 months ! Iv been here since 2002 and havent reached 1000 posts yet haha....trying not to be a spammer :) I guess maby I shouldnt have gone away for a few years :(

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Guest FfX27

The frist time i watched naruto i thought it was gonna be a kiddy anime but it came out to be very good and has not going boreing for me yet haha i think its a very good show and verry enjoyable! :meh: