Sign in to follow this  
Mimiru

why the animals?!

im trying to bash animal lovers (beucase i am one sortof) but why are we trying to protect animals?! why cant we let nature do its shti and leave the fucknig animals alone. it drives me insane that people protect everything and waste money on something that will happen anyway(extinction). animals need to evolve and adapt not exist becuase its wasting our money and we could use that in helping us. now i jsut thought what about the food chain. it will collapse. and no it wont for a long time.there.....im done.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Because people are tools. Animals have been living a long time. They can learn to adapt to deal with it, or they die. We're top of the food chain for a reason.

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Well, most of the time we're the reason they're dying, so I think a lot of people feel like it's right to clean up after the people that are too lazy to. If nobody tried to help, then I think you'd be bitching for somebody to do something. In some cases it's pointless, but why should the animals have to suffer because we're lazy? And it's not exactly natural, we're the one's killin' the damn things. Plus I think it might be a little hard to eat healthy if all the f***ing animals are dead.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

If it's a natural death for a wolf to kill a deer, to feed the pack, how is it unnatural for humans to kill animals? Even if we don't feed our pack the wolf, the wolf would kill a cow if it could, and the cows feed us. When was the last time you saw a wild cow anyways?

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

lol, not exactly what I ment. Kill the cows, they taste good. We have reason for killing them. But I was talking more about how poor little animals are dying because we pollute, so people are trying to keep that from happening. Maybe I got the point of the thread wrong. Oh well, either way I think humans are smarter than wolfs. Why kill a kitten just so you can look at it? :(

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

when a wold kills the deer it doesn't do much else

but when people get involved it usually is that case (that irritates the environmentalists) that killing that deer isn't all we're doing. Often we're polluting the river with our chemicals from laundry, washing cars, fertilizer that poisons the water the deer drinks. We cut down the forests at irreplaceable speeds to provide wood and shelter for us while stripping away the deer. And our air pollutants from hairspray, refrigerators and cars dirty the air the deer, and everything else, needs.

So in short, we have the much larger capacity to affect more.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

We humans exert a power over our surroundings that's pretty much without precedent on Earth. Other animals might hunt a species or two to extinction, maybe unbalance a local ecosystem, but we do it on a completely different scale. If we don't like what's living around us, we clear it out and change it to suit our needs. The result of that is that other creatures are displaced, sometimes killed off. If we do like what's living around us—say we like the pattern on its skin, or its bones make a nice material for decoration—we can hunt it until the last one is dead. Maybe people feel guilty about that, and so they try to save the last of anything they can. It's hard to deny that some people take it too far. Still, killing everything in our path isn't really a healthy way to go about things, and if nobody cared we really could do long-lasting damage to the planet's biodiversity.

elephantConnection400.jpg

ah hell kill em all

*dont hate but ive heard this when i was in highschool from my teacher*

God said we have dominion over animals in short

so its not wrong

i think that argument is an interesting one however im not backing it

mwah haha

ah hell kill em all

*dont hate but ive heard this when i was in highschool from my teacher*

God said we have dominion over animals in short

so its not wrong

i think that argument is an interesting one however im not backing it