Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

FFVII for PS3 pre-order

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151509

I wonder if square enix actually slipped this info out to create a buzz, or if best buy jumped the gun. I have a feeling someone working for best buy got a bogus game release list and threw it on the pre-order page, but it makes you wonder..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat92300050000

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

IGN keeps buggin Square about it, but they wont fess up. they are already working on a few FF games, Its hard to believe that they are working on this and that it would be coming out any time in the near future.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Square Enix released a statement like a while ago saying its a hoax...best buy is just making up shit

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Square Enix released a statement like a while ago saying its a hoax...best buy is just making up shit

I saw that comment on 1up.com, but even tho bestbuy screwed up, I'll bet the game is still in the works. They already have the cg designs and models finished for use in the cg scenes. I could see it happening, because they'd make money on it. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

itd be nice to see the ff7 remade for the ps3 but with sony just admitting all games will be like 60-100$ and they shrug their shoulders when admitting that itd be interesting to see fans having to pay 80$ for the remake

after spending at least 600$ for the ps3 (getting the 500$ version then accesories is how i get 600)

i dont think itd sell too well