Sign in to follow this  
Torreyjs

Him

ok well im not one to get overly excited but i think this is a good artist, i mean counting all his work hes got over 100 songs which is like a lot i think i only got 66 of them but its all soooo good

and for those old folks i dont think this is what u call "heavy"

HIM is like in a tie for my favorite group now rivaled by Chevelle (check that out as well thats the shit)

does any1 else agree with me?

jus wonderin

and if u want to download some HIM to hear it heres some good songs:

Killing loneliness (super good)

The funeral of hearts

Dont fear the reaper (remake BLue Oyster Cult)

Join me in death

Soul on fire

Close to the flame

The face of god

I've liked this band for a long time, hopefully I'll get to go to one of their concerts. Anyway, I think "Razor Blade Romance" was probably their best album, but I really like their newest "Dark Light" too.

1. Killing Loneliness

2. Vampire Heart

3. Sweet 666

4. Join Me In Death

5. Rip Out The Wings of a Butterfly

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

My friend would be bragging about how she knew about them before MTV. HIM isn't bad, I'm just not terribly crazy about music like them. I'm more of a 90s popcharts kinda gal, mostly because I developed a complex about not being able to afford cds back then on an allowance that wasn't very allowing. XD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

I really can't think of a lot of people I know that are that into HIM. They're kind of a diffrent group, pretty gothic and dark really, but I like them. I like the lyrics most of all, most of the music leaves you unimpressed, but the lyrics are what I listen to most in a song. Anyway, when most people say they like HIM, they'll bring up songs like "Join Me In Death" and "Rip Out the Wings Of A Butterfly" you know, songs that made the radio or the top of the charts. Kinda like Avenged Sevenfold, they're the same way, sure anyone who listens to a rock station can tell you "Bat Country" and "Beast and the Harlot" but can they name any other songs like "Eternal Rest" and "Unholy Confessions", probably not.

well all i say is i like the music ad the lyircs are overly impressive to me

only problem here is that literally every station is country and so that gothic dark music is shunned at all times for what it is not what it sounds like

oh well

i went to HIMs concert here in myrtle beach (one of best nights of my life and the hottest!)

whats not to understand i like HIM (not to mention the lead singer has sexiness going on) ;)

like omg total hotness did u see his cd cover for deep shadows and brilliant highlights

i could die its too sexy

Okee there you go...proper English is always good, and in case you haven't noticed we do not use chat format around here. There's no rush okay, so please write your posts out completly and fully.

Sign in to follow this