Sign in to follow this  
Princess Tasha

new inu yasha movie

You mean VCD. Escape from an island ? I have no clue of such movie, maybe it's Movie IV ? I'd suggest you check out windscar.com and preview movie IV's pictures to see if there's a resemblance of anything with what shows on your disc cover.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

InuYasha Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island

http://www.windscar.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=99

The official translation for the movie might be "escape from crimson island" tho, I don't know yet.

Its going to be released on August 1st in the USA. If you found it on VCD, then you're probably looking on ebay. many countries have vcd players but they never hit the states, alot of dvd players will play vcds if you look at your manuel tho. but I suggest waiting until august, you'll get dvd quality and an english track... that and movie 4 wasn't really that great, I'd wait.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Thanks for the warning, Sledgstone.

VCD might work on your compy (MIGHT!) ... it'd be worth a shot to get to watch it. That's how a bunch of people in my Multimedia Authoring class formatted their documentaries and they tended to work in Windows Media Player. Like I said, it's worth a shot.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Ok it's called "Fire on the Mystic Island". I already bought it from a retailer here in Thailand (hence the reason it's VCD and in Thai). I tried playing it on my friend's computer but it wouldn't play. The only dvd player that I have at home is my PS2.

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

I'm pretty sure vcds won't play on PS2s. You might have to download some codec to be able to play it on your computer. My dvd player won't even play it by default, I have to access a menu thru the player, then access a vcd menu in it to play it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Off Topic:

Nothing to beat movie 3 because of Sesshomaru's awesomeness and tons of screen-time.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I agree with GG on that. Fire on the Mystic Island to me, was basically one really long Inuyasha Episode. The story lacked plot, and the character's lacked personality. It was so short that all of the numerous characters didn't even have time develop any. -_-;

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this