Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Some questions

1) Who sealed the nine tailed fox in Naruto? Was it the 5th Hokage (the old lady) or the 3rd or someone else? From the eps iv seen they make it seem like only the 3rd or 5th could have done it.

2) Was Naruto born, made, or merged for the soul purpose of sealing the nine tailed fox?

3) From watching eps 93-130 it almost seems like the 5th merged her 2 boys (or if there not her boys then 2 kids that looked up to her) in order to form naruto and merg the nine tailed fox. Im probably way wrong but could someone at least shed some light on the subject. Also give me some ep numbers where some of this stuff is answerd. I just found eps 33-184 on myspace video so iv been watching them for a few days now.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

you are in no way even close with that...the 4th sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto...i believe naruto speculation wise is probably the 4ths body cause the Jutsu he used basically uses his own soul as the price and seals the soul of the target into his own body...and seeing as how he turns into a baby you can theorize as that the power of the nine tails itself just degressed the body back to that of an infant after the sealing

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

huh wtf there eps confuse me now. Like ep 90somthing Orochimaru and the glasses guy where talking about how powerfull Naruto could get if he figured out how to use the ninetailed foxes powers. Then the glasses kid asks who could possibly have sealed the nintailed fox into him and Orochimaru goes it could have only been the 3rd or 5th. So thats why im a bit confused.

Eppy What eps did it explain or at least show some info about what your saying? Id like to watch them.

sig.php

What fansubs are you watching? your entire first post is way off.. O_O

They explained most of the 9 tails stuff in the first season if I remember correctly. The 4th hokage sacrificed himself to seal the demon fox inside the body of a small baby.. I think they even say this in episode 1. O_O There was another seal placed on Naruto by Orochimaru himself, but it was removed.. that might be the seal they're referring to when Kabuto and Orochimaru were talking.. who could have removed that seal.. probably the third or Jiayra.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The first post wasnt based on anything just 3 questions and my thoughts and the first ep did explain the legend but gives no real facts for what happend. All you hear is the story theres no flash backs..thats kinda what Im looking for in futer eps. The fan subs are fine just go to fast for me to read sometimes causing me to get confused lol.

But ya what you said (that might be the seal they're referring to when Kabuto and Orochimaru were talking.. who could have removed that seal.. probably the third or Jiayra.) might be what they where talking about. Still they plainly say the 3rd or 5th so hmm o well that at least explains that seal they where talking about I guess. I should have probably watched from the exams to the current eps im on now. I basicly skipped 40 or 50 eps lol.

sig.php

yeah, if you watched the chunin exams, (I think they already aired this ep on CN), Orochimaru put a five fingered seal on Naruto to prevent him from accessing the Kuybi power. Go back and watch those eps, they were some of the best of the series. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ya iv been watching thouse. But theres not much info on the 9tail. Just that Orochimaru put his seal on it (however I didnt know it was intended to last long I thought it was supposed to be a temp thing hehe) So After I reach ep 150 Ill pick up from the ending eps of the chunin exams.

sig.php

In the first episode they simply explain by saying and showing that the power of the nine tails was curtailed by the 4th who sacrificed himself inorder to seal the 'red chakra' of Kyuubi's chakra/powers into an infant child. However strong the resemblance of Naruto and the 4th Hokage is, they are not the same person, and even what you talk of with respect of the 5th / Tsunade merging those people - that didn't happen, they both died. No relation with Naruto whatsoever ^_^. I think you need to calm down and watch each episode from the start, don't hurry on anything. There might be tons of filler, but sometimes they pop in some of the storyline inbetween ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

In the first episode they simply explain by saying and showing that the power of the nine tails was curtailed by the 4th who sacrificed himself inorder to seal the 'red chakra' of Kyuubi's chakra/powers into an infant child. However strong the resemblance of Naruto and the 4th Hokage is, they are not the same person, and even what you talk of with respect of the 5th / Tsunade merging those people - that didn't happen, they both died. No relation with Naruto whatsoever ^_^. I think you need to calm down and watch each episode from the start, don't hurry on anything. There might be tons of filler, but sometimes they pop in some of the storyline inbetween ^_^.

\

but the theory of Naruto actually being the 4ths body isnt false either due to the way the jutsu he used is used...if you watch and listen to what the 3rd says about it when he uses it on Orochimaru

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

We've been over this bridge ne eppels? :meh:

The theories are still swirling around about Naruto and Yondaime. We had some fun w/ it here http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=4179 :P

Personally I think Jiraiya Yondaime and Naruto are all realated :look: so sue me. I think Gai is prolly Lee's dad or at least his uncle too so there :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well not to be rude but I wasnt hipper so I dont know why the calm down part needs to be in your post. I was only asking 3 questions and then stating what I thought after the questions. I dont know why people keep thinking that what I ment by the comments about the merging of the two kids and stuff was from some ep or somthing. It was only an option I was toying with since at the time I had Orochimaru's seal mixed up with 4ths and it just seemed logical if the 5th did the sealing that she would merg the 2 boys togeathor.

As for the questions. They where verifyed in Eps 131-134 where Naruto fights Saska at the water fall of end or w/e the name is. Alot is explained about Saska and Naruto/9tailed. The 4th was the sealer so the part that I had said with the 3rd or 5th was, as Sledgstone said, was reffering to the seal that Orochimaru placed around Narutos seal. Also in thouse eps they say he sealed it to a baby not him self. So Im not to sure about the idea of him sealing it to himself and then turning into a kid. I wouldnt be surprized if the 4th had a kid (Naruto) and used his kid as the cage.

sig.php

goku, I didn't mean it in a harsh way and no, you weren't rude when you said that. What I gathered from some of your initial posts was that you were missing on watching chunks of episodes inbetween, which sometimes might just have 90% filler, but the rest full of story. About your 'kids merging' stuff, it was an interesting theory and it'as approached with that intention, of answering to a 'theory'.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest eksell
We've been over this bridge ne eppels? :meh:

Personally I think Jiraiya Yondaime and Naruto are all realated :look: so sue me. I think Gai is prolly Lee's dad or at least his uncle too so there :meh:

jiraya cant be his related because jiraiya's mom and dad is dead and they had no brother/sisters and he was an only child, and lee and gai same thing lees dad is alive and he has no uncles

Sign in to follow this