Sign in to follow this  
falling-angel-111

What should I do?

Ok, so I downloaded some music from Urge, and I want to put it into Itunes. But it says "One or more of the songs you are adding to Itunes, including "01 1, 2 step (2).wma', are in the WMA format. Itunes will automatically convert them to the AAC format so that they can be added to your Itunes music library." So when I push ok it says, "One or more of the songs being added are in the protected WMA format, including the song "01 1, 2 step (2).WMA", and could not be converted."

So does anybody know of a way to unprotect these files? Maybe some kind of program or something? I have no clue what to do, so any ideas would be a big help.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

You shouldn't even need that...if you have an SoundBlaster-based soundcard (which most people probably do) you can just use the record "What U Hear" feature with any reasonable audio-recorder to directly record the audio stream. Winamp also has a plugin that converts most things it can play to .wav which you can use to re-convert to mp3.

botniksig9kz.jpg