Sign in to follow this  
Kuwabara

Narutomania

Is it just me or did Narutomania hit AC? Since my return I've noticed all the Naruto Sigs and Avi's that various members have, even one of the boards style (which I now use) has Gaara and other Naruto styles. And it even got it's own Forum. I like the change and all I just didn't realize Naruto became so popular.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Naruto became popular a while ago, but since the series started up on CN we figured it'd be best to have some naruto themes. ^_^ all thanks to lady of course. besides, naruto will probably stay popular for a long time, seeing as how it will take over 3 1/2 years for CN to catch up to the current episodes. its like dragon ball z hype all over again. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Naruto became popular a while ago, but since the series started up on CN we figured it'd be best to have some naruto themes. ^_^ all thanks to lady of course. besides, naruto will probably stay popular for a long time, seeing as how it will take over 3 1/2 years for CN to catch up to the current episodes. its like dragon ball z hype all over again. :P

you mean till i started watchin and askin for it thats why its populair:haha:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this