Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Dvd+r Dl

holy crap I got a good deal. ^____^

they're closing a local walmart because they're opening a super walmart down the street.. so instead of restocking everything in the old store, they're trying to get rid of all their stock. As I was doing misc. shopping today, the store manager announces over the intercom that everything in the clearance isle and all clearanced shoes and clothes were an additional 50% off until midnight tonight. So I looked and there was just a bunch of crap.

anyway, I went over to look at dvds and decided to checked their blank media for DL disks.. all their blank media was marked for clearance and just as I picked up a case of dvd+rs the store manager and an employee came down the isle.. the manager told the girl to take all the stuff to the clearance isle... O_O so I asked.. would that mean all this is an additional 50% off too? to which the store manager said, yes it will be for tonight.

so, in the end, I walked out of walmart with 3 packs of memorex DVD+Rs (75 disk packs) for $8.50 a piece and a 3 disk pack of imation DVD+R DLs for $3! :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

too bad the DLs are made by imitation...garbage company :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link