Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Justice League Unlimited Finale

So the last couple of episodes played on Toonami are done.

While I liked most of the episodes, some of them seemed pointless... like that general that turned himself into a freak with the superhuman serum... Did I miss an episode or something?

I have to say that my favorite episode was when Flash and Luthor switch bodies... that was classic. The ending was overall good, especially when Superman cut loose at full power O_O. But I dont think they should have shoved all of that into one epsidoes. 2-3 would have been nice, especially to show more of Sups going at it 100%.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I just found this

Superman: Brainiac Attacks is an upcoming direct to video movie from Warner Bros. Animation set to be released June 20, 2006

This film will explain how Lex Luthor survived the events of the series finale of Justice League Unlimited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman:_Brainiac_Attacks

Yeah it was pretty crappy how it ended, it was getting really good then just bam, Luthor shows up and thats it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I think I'll buy that dvd. ^_^

I hated how that fight ended. I actualy felt cheated.

I guess I'll just have to wait to see what happends on the next Justice League series.

I felt cheated too. and then, just because the main fight was over, everyone fled!? :wtf:

and I heard that Justice League was cancelled.. I haven't read anything about any more future series. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg