Sign in to follow this  
BlitzZ

Help with finding a case!

I am thinking about either buying or building a new computer. Getting the Fragbox with the guts in it or just getting a fragbox chasis are both expensive-$300 dollars for the chasis! I would love to get it, but 2,000 dollars is a little much for a 12 year old (13 next weekend) who will be in so much debt around November. Can anyone reccomend a computer brand that sells either cases like the fragbox, or a company that lets you build your own computer (aka Voodoo) but without the computers costing a fortune?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Antec makes some good cases....still around $150-$200 for the good ones though....your best bet is to hit the local computer parts store and see if they have any deals....you can get good ones online, but for a case i prefer to see it in person first.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Yeah...for me it seems that Antec and CoolerMaster have reputations for making nice cases. Remember to make sure the case is compatible with whatever mobo standard you use (ATX probably, but possibly BTX).

botniksig9kz.jpg