Naruto's curse...

KyuubiAv.jpg

KyuubiSig.JPG

KyuubiSig3.JPG

I couldn't decide if I wanted to add the text or now, so here is both version for all to see! Whadda ya think?:happy:

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

If you still have it as a psd see what itlooks like if you make the text the color of the bars holding the fox back. give it the allover eerie glow :look:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

If you still have it as a psd see what itlooks like if you make the text the color of the bars holding the fox back. give it the allover eerie glow :look:

I would love to, but the only art program that I have to work with is GIMP. It doesn't have any spiffy functions like that...:\

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Naruto turns into a fox?

Yeah, it's a curse he was given at birth. I believe one of the Hokages defeated a giant demon fox and imprisoned the demon inside Naruto when he was a baby. Angering Naruto tends to release the spirit.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

It's not that he turns into it so much as that he gets powered from it - and indeed, in later episodes/books, it becomes more and more visible as it begins to break free.

If you're reading this, you aren't thinking about the topic of the thread hard enough.