Ladywriter

great fights! *spoilers*

What are some of your favorite fights?

Gaara vs Rock Lee durring the preliminaries. That fight just rocked X'D

Choji's and Neji's fights durring the Sasuke Retrival Arc

Gaara and Lee vs Kimimaru (Gaara kicks so much ass :P )

the last fight Naruto vs stage 2 Sasuke. Bang mutherfucker ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What episode numbers are the fight between Naruto and stage 2 Sasuke? I've seen bits and peices of it on a few AMV's, and really want to see it...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Awesome topic !

Aaaaaaaaaa, Neji vs Naruto during the Chu-exams was solid *nods head* ... it had the element of surprise and emotion that went with it and great music, makes your hair sorta stand hehe.

Ofcourse, the whole session of two fights between Zabuza + Haku vs Kakashi n gang was pretty intense, sad end to it.

Sarutobi vs Orochimaru was a shocker because the former reminded me of the shock I felt the first time we got to see Yoda fight in Ep II. He was fast n Orochimaru cool as he is, but I loved the battles with the revived Hokage's. That was the highlight.

Then another great set of battles were Naruto, Jiraiya and Tsunade vs Kabuto and Orochimaru with their own summonings. First time we see Mando-sama in his element and Naruto use his Rasengan in battle.

Neji vs that Sound Ninja was the best fight compared to the others, even Chouji's was pretty cool and again, first time we got to see his techniques.

Rock Lee vs Kimimaro was brilliantly choreographed and really good. *sigh* I didn't want Kimimaro to lose *sniff*

Naruto vs Sasuke, obvious great battle. And there's been nothing interesting since then, other than probably the time when Hinata shows her ability during one of those missions.

What'd you think of Gaara vs Naruto, the first time Gaara's sand demon shows up for the first time, right after the Chu-exam ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Tsunade fighting kicks total ass X'D

Gaara vs Naruto; as 'evil' as G was I felt so horrible for him. It wasnt his fault he was crazy :( his past is so damn sad :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It's so ironic, everyone with the worst past come out the most powerful.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Gaara's shit was sad. More depressing then Naruto :(

Sandaime hokage's fight with Orochimaru was the shitz too.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

My Favorite fight in the whole series would have to be the battle between the the three Sannin. That shit was intense I mean they weren't even at their full powers yet you could feel the intensity of the bout.

Second would have to the brief fight between Kakashi and Itachi.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Guest Slick

my favorite fight is rock lee and Gaara, when lee unlocked the 5 out of 8 gates I thought he was going to win

The fight between sasuke and Naruto was my fav it rocked, especially once I finally got to watch it but Rock Lee vs. Gaara was awesome too!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Guest hikaru

naruto and sasuke when naruto tried to stop sasuke from going to orochimaru i love that fight