Sign in to follow this  
falling-angel-111

a place to download music

Do you know of any? 'cause I've looked everywhere and can't find one. Don't ask me why, but my torrents aren't working no matter what I do. so, I'm looking for bands like Coheed And Cambria, Flyleaf, The Veronicas, Foo Fighters, Haley James Scott, Rihanna, Desole, Damones, Fielding, The Finale, Stunami Bomb, Natasha Bedingfield, Over It, ZOEgirl, Poe, and a lot more. I would just buy those songs from Itunes but my dad won't let me use his credit card. And it can't be music videos or I can't put it in Itunes. :( It's harder than it seems.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

I've heard of certain programs like Livewire and EDonkey, something like those, that's like sharing music, where you can even download the music onto iTunes, but I don't have the links to them. Try Googling them. You never know what you may find.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

GFX i think you mean LimeWire. its a free person-person sharing program. all you do is download, install, and start searching.

http://www.limewire.com/english/content/home.shtml

you can search for music, and then if youre ever interested, you can search for files, music videos, AMVs, and images. thats what ive used and its way better than Kazaa because it weeds out most of junk youre not searching for like ads and stuff like that.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Also make sure you've got a good antivirus software on your computer, because some files on Limewire, Kazaa are prone to them. Limewire's a safer bet amongst the two.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm a naughty pirate. I just torrent what I want :faint:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this