Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Duran Duran

From the early 80s this band's just done one thing - impressed people and got better through the years !

Any other DD lovers out there ^_^ ? What's your favorite album ? Their performance at the G8 concert was really cool, it'as fun watching em live.

The new INXS song (with that stupid lame vocalist they picked up at the INXS hunt) sounds just like DD, even parts on the vocals are copied, bluuuudy :x.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

alright I admit it. I was a huge DD fan back in the day X'D

Wild Boys is my all time fav. I just love the drum ^_^;

I still remember the painted up wild chick in the Rio and Hungry Like the Wolf videos X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest doubledanger

I love DD as well. I haven't listened to their music in quite a while. Anytime I heard a song of theirs on the radio, it would remind me of going to my mom's house and hearing her play some of their songs all the time. But it was good times. What's your favorite DD song? Mine would have to be "Hungry Like A Wolf."

Listen to Hungry Like The Wolf by Duran Duran :http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/10405560

Sign in to follow this