Ladywriter

Girl Bands

Come on, everybody likes a chick group yo. :meh: Who's yer girls?

For me I gotta say TLC My friends (What about your friends) used to bump TLC at all the parties when we were drunk enough to dance X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The Bangles were pretty cool back in the day, and even Bananarama are my probable favorites.

Are we talking of 'all-girl' bands or can we also include bands with explosive women ? That'd include Jefferson Airplane, Blondie, Alanis Morissette (spelling?), The Corrs, and more.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah they're pretty cool too. But I prefer the Pointer Sisters becuase I'm more familiar with their music since I was a kid. I wodner if this dude likes girls bands too...

:spam:

Yeah I know it's a male puppet that barely knows how to play the drums. But he's a pretty cool puppet because he's intersted in music. I think that's why he's already got a small female audience obssessing over him. Maybe he can back up some female puppet singers or soemthing.

Kittie, Jack Off Jill, (You were way too young to have known anything about them, Wolf. :P ), and Phallus über Alles. I'm assuming this isn't just all-girl bands, so front-women bands would also Lacuna Coil, Otep, Flyleaf, Drain STH, Dresden Dolls, etc. =)

3-1.gif