Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Dub Piece

considering the drastic edits that have been done to one piece.. entire story arcs removed, 10 episodes cropped down to 3.. what else could they possibly do wrong?

in the current episodes on saturday nights, luffy and the gang are presently in alabasta.. shortly after, they'll make their way to another island and then to skypiea.. I'm guessing they'll cut out that entire island and make them go straight into the sky. so how do you think they'll edit them up there?

poof! theres a jetstream of water, look out guys. *lands in clouds*

or maybe..

oh noez! its a cyclone! the merry go gets sucked in ala wizard of oz and they wake up in the clouds?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I dunno man. What I do know is watching the US version makes me sick

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the fact htat the DVDs wont even be uncut make me sick :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

that just shows ya how bad they chopped it up. They dont have english dioluge for everything -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this