Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Your Favorites?

Basically put, what are some of your favorite sigs that "you" have made? I know that we all make so many, but I have a few that are my absolute favorites, and I want to know which ones you all hold in your personal top space. Below are my top five, but you can post more if you want, just remember that some people's computers don't truck as good as others...so please be curtious as to just how many images you put up. Thanx. :happy:

cloudkadaj3fs.jpg

rd6vy8hd.jpg

seras9fs9gg.jpg

vincent24rd.jpg

fullmetal0nv.jpg

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

I like to use this when I get in a decent Blitz season

ffxtsig.jpg

Colorless Sky

Probably my all time favorite

ndwsig.jpg

Mr Bad Ass himself

auron_sig.jpg

One Piece: The brightened simple Sanji I'm useing now and the first one of Zoro I posted. Alabasta in color is my favorite of those.

Naruto: Gaara, Rock Lee, Itachi, Hinata and Choji

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Albel.gif

Old School Albel sig. Tis probably my favorite out of all the sigs I've ever made. Tis the first one I created using the style I use currently to make sigs.

Pain.gif

Good old Legato sig. Tis my second favorite out of my sigs.

evil-strider.gif

Tis probably my last favorite out of all I've created. It's also the last one I've created in months and is actually one of the few I've actually used filters in extensively (sadly I can't use my filters anymore, damn CS2 and it not excepting PS7 filters (and by that I mean custom filters)).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Sledge, that Shigure signature kicks ass ! Looking at it made me want to get Fruits Basket in the first place ^_^ and I remember asking you what anime the signature's character was from heh.

Lady's Sesshomaru signatures / orochimaru sign. / Itachi-sama ofcourse included are really cool, Strider's Gundam ones I like a lot as well ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this