Ladywriter

Orochimaru in english

is the SHITTIEST DUB I'VE HEARD YET.

I think I need to go vomit -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'd rather have Tony. At least he can do a raspy voice. This guy just kind of makes me want to kill myself... or dress in layers -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hard to believe that it's Steven Blum(Spike of Cowboy Bebop among others)...I snagged an Orochimaru ep not long after hearing his English VA, and have to agree...the Japanese Orochimaru is waaay creepier.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Tha Jap va is perfect for Oro-sama, it's a lady's voice I think, just like Naruto which I really couldn't believe at first hehe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

There are very few. My personal favorite is Steven Blum. Hes done Spike, Mugen, and Kazuma in those action animes, and then he has done Jamie in Megas XLR, and hell he's done Dhalsim in Street Fighter animes X'D

Scott McNeil is pretty handy, Kouga, Piccolo/Nappa/Jeice, Duo Maxwell, and did some work in REBOOT X'D gotta love it

Then you gotta give it to Kirby Marrow who has done the likes of Goku, Miroku, and Trowa.

And David Kaye who has done Treize and Sesshomaru, and then turns around and can do something as goofy as Racoom and Burter on the Ginyu force.

Sometimes even these guys get misused. Sadly its not always the voice actors fault, sometimes its what the director wants out of their voices like you mentioned.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!