Sign in to follow this  
Eli

Tool: 10,000 Days

This cd is going to rock I think. It's been a while since I've heard anything decent on the radio. I've pretty accepted the fact that rock has gone to hell in a hand basket in the last 4 or 5 years, so I've focused primarily on the industrial/electronic side of music lately. But I heard Tool's new single "Vicarious" and I like it alot. Anyone else heard it and liked it? Anyone else plan on buying the new album "10,000 Days"?

3-1.gif

Yeah man. what is rock anymore? does it even exist? Its all pop.

Artist stopped going to college and getting their degrees in music, or in some cases dont even finish highschool. All they have is a voice.. or not.. and can somewhat play an instrument.. the studio edits the rest for them. They'll either spew BS out on a lyrics paper, or have someone write something for them, and they'll sing it without caring what it means.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The old Tool albums were quite famous back in the day and their videos were pretty sick (good) as well. Somehow they didn't impress me enough to make me go and buy their cd *shrugs*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

hell yeah their vids were awsome ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this