Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Episodes 260+ (spoilers of episodes that will never air in USA)

Its taken over a year, but we have finally caught up to current One Piece episodes. This anime is simply amazing. :D Is anyone else up to these eps? I know its almost right up there with the manga too..

oh my god... I'm not going to lie. I almost cried when Franky and Usopp talked about the Merry. and then they have the Going Merry ending credits.. :cry: I don't think I can imagine the Straw Hat Pirates without the Going Merry Go! :(

Usopp: "Sogeking! The Warrior Sniper.. lu lu lu lu la la!"

:spit:

I have a feeling that Franky is going to join the crew.. oh, and I wonder what Nami's upgraded weapon can do.. ^___^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*laughs as teh going merry is destroyed by falling into the sea during the aqua laguna

going merry going down!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*pelts joo with internet oranges*

What was up w/ Robin and Ussop talking and the vision of Merry? Did the Merry actually catch up to the train and do something to Ussop? Is Merry's spirit within Ussop? or was Robin seeing visions something that happened/is going to happen to Merry?

Merry's not a ship anymore; Frankies explination was sad but true. It's amazing the poor thing even made it to Water 7 espically after they used the impact dial to get her off the shoals. *why the hell did Luffy have the octopus in his pants?!* If it was Merry's will that got them to Water 7 Merry's will would catch up to her nakama if she can. A ship that shouldnt even be floating is. Merry has gone this far for Ussop. Either the spirit of the ship is with him (Ussop and the blue flames) or Merry still has a final dramatic act to perform. I dont think that they will be able to continue their journey aboard Merry but I wouldnt be suprised if the ship showed up again at a crucial moment to save somebodys ass. Some uber dramatic scene where Going Merry is straight up destroyed protecting her dudes or pieces of her wash up at their feet mid fight. It would be enough to piss em all off. Vengance for Merry! :P When One Piece gets all sad they get reealllly sad damnit!

Some part of Merry must always travel with them. Maybe Merry's spirit is hitching a ride with Ussop :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:look: he was useing it as a nut cup ne?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

SOGEKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hums the tune before .... singing*

Sogekino Shi madeeeeee~

Umareta ore waaaa~

Hyaku patsu hyaku chyuuuuu~

Ru ru ra ra ruuuuu~

Nezumi no medama noooo~

Lock Onnnn~

Omae no haaato mooo~

Lock Onnnn~

Soooogekino shima kara kita otokooooo~

Ru ru ru ru ru ra raaaaa~

Sore niigeerrooooo~

SogekiNN-GUuuUUuuuUU~

I watched it 15-20 times when it first appeared ... have it memorized X'D bluuuudy infectious!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this