Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Inspiration of the moment

I know I've said it many times; when I get stuck (or bored) writing I watch my fav shows or read my fav books etc. Inspiration changes daily (espically with the weather in this state. Welcome to New York, dont like the weather? Wait 5 minutes it will change) :P

Outside spring is trying to oust that mean old fuck old man winter. There are all kinds of familiar spring smells ex. leaves raked out of a flower bed produce distinct smells; wet earth and decomposing leaves(there are smells within the leaves; dry top layer, stinkier wet middle, slimy sometimes mold/fungus bottom layer). When I'm working outside I open up all the senses and take in the whole experience. I just stand still once in a while and take inventory. Sunlight how intense how warm, how cloudless is the sky, what kind of clouds in the sky, wind steady or in sighs, temp of air, temp of soil, types of rock I've moved, the condition of all (from grass to trees) flora around me, and when rain is coming from the south west I can smell the lake.

(Inside)

Reading: Part Four: July of 1958 in It, just got caught up with Berserk and Naruto manga, various articles on insomnia, synthetic vs natural medication, galleons and their parts(masts sails the layout of the ship size of the crew-galleons were efficient they didnt need as many mates), some of my previously and recently written crap.

On the tube: King Kong, Harold and Kumar, Jurassic Park, current w the Naruto in Japan, the marines base story post Skypia One Piece, Xena season 6 "To a strong Amazon Nation!", I made the fam watch Jaws the other night, Katie announced she's leaving Today, a bunch of different shows mostly on History pertaining to megaships shipwrecks, the Great Lakes and other ship history- now I wanna download that song about the Edmund Fitzgerald. Random old music videos.

Listening to: FF:AC soundtrack, Gn'R, Def Leppard, Great White, Naruto OST1, Warrent, Van Halen, Pink Floyd

And I wonder why what I'm writing is a train wreck? X'D

What is inspiring you right now?

Right now,

Catch a magic moment, do it

Right here and now

It means everything

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I usually get inspired by my dreams. I have some of the most off-the-wall dreams. In fact most of my stories that I have come up with in my life have been inspired by my dreams. I really need to find a place to put my stories.:(

I've recently been inspired into writing a much darker and gory version of the first super mario bros game after looking at some more relalistic and darker sketches of mario characters drawn by a fellow known as Darren Calvert.

I don't write that much ... infact, nothing at all :P but once in a while I send the wierdest sms's or offliners that make uber little sense - the inspiration from that comes from my 23 year old virgin typical horny side of the brain, damnit. Pink Floyd could be really good for inspiration, I can imagine ... what albums in particular, Lady ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Momentary Lapse and Obscured by Clouds mostly

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this