BlitzZ

Post your Desktops CAUTION: big images!

Pretty smooth ... how do you get rid of all the excess icons on the desktop ? I have 3-4 columns to the left of my screen ^_^'

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

im still using the holloween Ren from MacHall as my backround

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I stuck some OP wallpapers in the gallery for ya :)

This one is on the desktop

Luffy_funk.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Glyder, that looks freggin smooth man, Vista!

Thanks Lady, will check em out from home ^_^!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Strider ^_^ ... How'd you customize the lower Windows bar on Mikan~chan? Is she running on Vista or XP?

XP Pro. I use Style XP to change visual styles and what not on my laptops (in fact both have different visual styles on them). I got my new laptop through the college I attend now and they use XP Pro so I haven't upgraded to Vista yet (might when I get a desktop, who knows).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

So a regular Home Edition XP can't do all those cool changes :( *sniffles* ... ??? Oh which reminds me, I gotta check out the wallpaper gallery! What's yer screen resolution set at for Mikan~chan?

Actually Home can do it if you download Style XP, Ruri-ruri runs off of Home and I switch visual styles all the time on her.

Mikan-chan is set at 1920x1200 (default and max for the video card it has in it). Really nice when playing WoW I must say (I'm used to 1280x800 which is Ruri-ruri's default and max res).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Ok, I'm gonna check out a download site to get that tool ... wait, Skinstudio XP 4.6 has better ratings than Style XP 3.18! I hope I can use either, considering my skills at photo~anything ...

desktop1440x900x60308.jpg

1440x900 Widescreen res....this is my gaming comp anyway too lazy to shoot the other 2 comps and my lil Linux comp doesn't have a background...its just basic default.

yeah using that background after i saw the newsletter on the Acer Predator *drool*...and mine is a TRUE Vista look...Glyder is using XP he just modded it to look like vista

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Like the tabs to the right floating about .. gives it a cool effect ... custom to all Vista right?

When we meet you have to give Chii an overhaul!!! When she sees this page with her own eyes, she'll beg you to X'D.

it has the floating effect cause the background is black...the Aero transparency gives it a nice floating effect

eppyomega.png

Aaahhhsee ^_^ ... I needz itz X'D, well no harm trying it out, if Chii can't handle it, I won't push her.