DeathscytheX

Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim

There are still animals of the zodiac we haven't met yet, so I'm hopefull. :)

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

does anyone know if the manga has said (or shown) what animal of the zodiac akito is?

ok sledge i do that all the time but i dont write about it thats just sick dude and u did yell at me for offending the ladys and i apoligised i dont think they will like reading that very much
there is a difference between being humorous and being perverted. :meh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

when did they explain about that one guy(names?!?! grrr....) being the dragon and not the sea horse? everyone talked to me about this and I guess I missed it. dammit, what was that guys name! I can't think...

human cyborg relations :happy:

Akito is not a member of the zodiac. He is cursed with the power of all the animals. And Hatori is not a seahorse it is a seaDRAGON. As far as the animals they did not show in the anime the horse is a female and has a large crush on Hatsuharu, and the Rooster is another guy don't know much about him. I do know that the horse as whip marks on her back from Akito though. They are very sever. Akito has problems with females, can you tell?

For which episode watch like the last couple of episodes I believe they tell you there.

when will it restart i missed like 3 episodes

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

it wont restart for a long time mimiru it just started u are doomed to not understand what is happening and live in constant confusion cause u suck and missed it

and sledge i wasnt being perverted i was stating my thoughts i happen to like girls

thanks allot Yumiko i owe u big time

kasasikesig1.gif

Akito is not a member of the zodiac. He is cursed with the power of all the animals. And Hatori is not a seahorse it is a seaDRAGON. As far as the animals they did not show in the anime the horse is a female and has a large crush on Hatsuharu, and the Rooster is another guy don't know much about him. I do know that the horse as whip marks on her back from Akito though. They are very sever. Akito has problems with females, can you tell?

For which episode watch like the last couple of episodes I believe they tell you there.

you just enlightened me. ^_^ i didn't know any of that.. i need to rewatch the series to see if i can catch anything else i might have overlooked. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Does anyone mind telling me what's so great about this and what it has to do with Alchemists? Because weren't alchemists people in the middle east trying to make plain common metals into gold, or am I wrong? Anyways it's all over the latest Newtye and Animerica.

Support squeaky green dog toys named Phillip!

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!!

this is like, phenominal!! I love this anime. I finished it, not 5 minutes ago, and I've never re watched an anime, it just isn't the same, but this one is amazing. The ending is sad, but what anime isn't? GOD I can't get off of this!!

human cyborg relations :happy:

Are you guys reffering to having finished downloading it or simply watching it on television ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.