DeathscytheX

Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim

:) yay ill finally get to see it

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

the poor show was taken by FUNi *hugs his fansubs*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

the poor show was taken by FUNi
noooooooooooooooooooo

ooo

oo

o

crap -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

no its a finished anime...the ending is kind of bittersweet(have the whole series ^)^...thank god for fansubbers that ignore liscenses)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

lol im gald i have cable *hugs cable box*

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

i liked the first episode, and the series looks very promising. the animation quality is good from what i can tell and the voices aren't annoying either, although the younger brother doesn't sound anything like a teenager, but i'm assuming thats because his body is a suit of armor hes not going to grow up. O_O; i need to watch some more episodes to understand the whole alchemy thing, i'm a little confused on that right now. but its all good. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah it rocked...althougth the part where you see his leg chopped off, then you see that "thing" rise up out of the mist...man that was creepy. I think they did a great job in casting Al's voice. He's just so sweet and lovably sounding. Ed is so short lol, that is to funny!

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

It does look like it is going to be a good series :nod:

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I love this series. When I heard it was coming on, I wasn't sure about it because there's kinda alot of gore what with their mom and Scar. I was happy to see they didn't leave *too* much out.

Poor Nina. Her episode was one of the two anime episodes that made me cry.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

While I don't think I should be just throwing out spoilers left and right, I'll make an exception for you.

In a few episodes, the Elric brothers will stay at this alchemist's house who has a daughter, Nina and a dog. Nina is this very engaging and sweet little girl and she calls Edward "onii-chan" or brother. This alchemist has a review coming up where he has to make a chimera that understands human speech. He tries, but can't do it again (he made one 2 years ago when his wife mysteriously left). So, I'm sure you can see where this is going, but the Elric brothers have to go out for a night and when they get back, they find a secret basement that has all kinds of mutant chimeras in it along with the alchemist. He seems relieved and says that he finished the chimera just in time and brings it out. The chimera kinda looks like the dog, but only with long brown hair. The Elric brothers are fasinated and go over to it and the alchemist said for the chimera to say hi to Edward, so the chimera pitifully says, "Edward...". So they're mesmorized by this cool creature and are about to leave when the chimera goes, "Edward... onii-chan". So Edward figures out that the alchemist used his own dog and his own daughter to make the chimera and save his job as a state alchemist. So, Ed is understandably upset and he goes to fight the alchemist, but the chimera stops him. The thing is just so pitiful and sad.

wow, kinda long. Its still sad :( ...

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

hey there, uhh, yeah. new to this site, but I know how the forums work for other sites. any way, my friend lent me his ep.s 1-4 of this and they do kick some ass

human cyborg relations :happy: