.InuYasha.

InuYasha!!!!

I love InuYasha. Love the ears. True he needs to stop going after Kikyo, but what are you going to do.

I never know what to but in these things...

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

Yeah,Inuyasha is adorable ( I LOVE his ears!), but he is such an ass in the manga. He calls Kagome a bitch as much as she tells him to sit. LOL. I still say his older brother, Sesshomaru is the better and hotter. *winks over at where Sess is sitting* after all I am his hentai kitty. J/K

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Yes,-wags tail 'Grrrrr'- my little puppy growl. My dog's growl is the same, she roles her R's, it's so cute.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

Sess's markings on his face and arms are my favorite. I have wanted to get the same markings on my arms for awhile, because my job is cool with my lip rings. All my Ink though I can cover, so..long sleeves in Arizona would suck. LOL. I like Sess's whole attitude. In the manga he is just cold and stand off ish, more so than he is in the tv show. I always found that kind of sexy, but I'm a weirdo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Your not weird, that what makes him sexy. and he shouldn't change. lol He would be so cute in his dog form but smaller. Cute ^^

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^

I totally "have" him in his "human" form. I don't think I would like having a giant ass dog demon with a temper in my front yard.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Well he can be in his deamon form anytime he wants. Human form if we were going out or hanging out. You cant just have him in one form, he's both.

*Smells something*

COOKIES ^^