.InuYasha.

Favorite episode

I tend to lean towards comedic episodes.

My favorite comedic episode is "Farewell Days of My Youth"

Inuyasha calling Shippo his "foxy little darling" made me almost pass out I was laughing so hard.

My other favorite would be the recently aired "Miroku's Most Dangerous Confession"

When Sango said she would bear his children I almost cried!!!

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

My fave, even after all this is still: Mystery of The New Moon and the Black Haired Inu Yasha!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Yeah those were good epidsodes but I still say two hearts one mind was the best where at the end Inuyasha spazzes out on everyone..XD

InuYasha:" She chose to go home I didn't force her. She said I'm going home stupid"!

Another favorite part was where Inuyasha went to get Kagome for the 2nd time realizes when he gets there's she's sleeping. Then he's like dang she's asleep already and Kagome mumbles then says Inuyasha then rolls over and says sit. I also liked it when her alarm went off he grabbed it trying to bite the top off then runs off with the alarm clock..XD I also remembered a bit from that ep. " She chose to go home I didn't force her. She said I'm going home stupid"!

InuYasha:" She chose to go home I didn't force her. She said I'm going home stupid"!