DeathscytheX

Who are you?

shika_quiz.jpg

You are SHIKAMARU!

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, bitch and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

I always indetified with him most X'D

lightsig.jpg

neji_quiz.jpg

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

^_^ uber sweet.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

elephantConnection400.jpg

sasu_quiz.jpg

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Not at all what the hell I was expecting.-_-; This comes rather opposite to who I am; I can be in a room of two, and never be noticed...ever. And sexy? Who's kidding who here?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

neji_quiz.jpg

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

sasu_quiz.jpg

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

I am sexy if I do say so myself... >_>

...I hate Sasuke...

Guest Ronin

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

sasu_quiz.jpg

Angel_Hiei.jpg

I see the rain and it doesn't make me sad. My heart is a black hole and no one can save me from it.

neji_quiz.jpg

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

kiba_quiz.jpg

You are KIBA!

Loud. Overbearing. You love to boss people around and be the centre of attention. You have some less endearing qualities, but people are constantly drawn to your energy. And your cute puppy dog. Whosdacutie? Whodacuteliddlepuppy?

And i'mmmm the only one ^^

vincent6qf.jpg

Special Thanks to Eva and Hell Cat. Very creative and kind people. :happy:

gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

O_O I didn't expect that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

neji_quiz.jpg

You are NEJI!

Thanks Lady ^^Kuroneko_copy.jpg

wow i just knew it-_-;

gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

but im really Legend Murosaki

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

sasu_quiz.jpg

You are SASUKE!

I wanted Gaara! >.>

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

sasu_quiz.jpg

You are SASUKE!

Well Sasuke is my favorite character, but I'm nothing like him. That's kinda wierd. And funny. I'm not sexy. Sasuke's sexy!!:happy:

--- Life is good. :happy: Eturnal life is better. ;) ---

hina_quiz.jpg

You are HINATA!

Sweet. Caring. Shy. In the ninja world, you're the odd one out. Given the choice, you'd rather help people than fight them. But everyone loves your kind nature even if everyone can't see the determination that lurks beneath your shy exterior.

I guess that's me...especially the shy part.

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

iztet_quiz.jpg

You are IZUMO and/or KOTETSU!

You're personality is hard to define. Maybe its hidden, maybe its simply to laid back to stand out. Maybe there just isn't much of it to begin with. Whatever! At least you look good being it.

When the ninjas say "Believe it!", I say, "Yeah, WHATEVER!"

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

At lest your not daymost