EVA-01

FFIX? Love or Hate?

For some odd reason I've been wanting to replay FFIX, again. I also downloaded the song "YOUR NOT ALONE!" and have listened to it for the past two hours. Also been tryinf to make a good Kuja sig. I've come to realize that...I'm in love with Final Fantasy IX again. :D

So, do you like or dislike IX? I'm pretty sure this type of topic hasn't been made before.

BTW, "YOUR NOT ALONE!" is the song that plays when Zidane thinks he doesn't need anyone and his friends help him through the rough battles. Best. In-game Song. Ever. >_>

Love the game to death. Tis my favorite FF to date and was the first one I ever played. Been meaning to go back in again and play it thru once more (maybe I'll start tomorrow).

Frankly I think it was one of the better FF's made (coming after IV and VI respectively, by far two of the best games in the FF series). Shoot me if you will but IX was much better the VII (for some reason VII just doesn't appeal to me, good game and all but I don't see where people can justify calling it the best FF game ever).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

IX was also my first FF game. It is actually a fantasy game, unlike most other FF's. I also didn't really see what was so good about VII, I think VIII was beter than that one.

I played it a little yesterday and it was awesome! I got to the part where the ship crashes into the woods and you have to save garnet. I'm gonna go for Excalibuy II again. It was easy with my PSX but the little thing you do you doesn't work with the PS2. XS

I never cared much for 9, or 8 for that matter. O_O Its mostly because their plots didn't interest me that much, especially near their ends. I did like how 9 went back to the old fantasy roots with equipment and battling and I did like quite a few of the characters. IV was a great game, but X, VI and VII still rank up there as my all time favorites. I will say that VII's biggest downside was the shear amount of plot you could bypass without even being aware of it. Unless you were a hard core explorer going back and forth all over the place all the time you could skip large chunks of story line inadvertently because the game didn't give hints as to were to go for all the scenes.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Its a really good game id say...not as good a ff7 but hey, there arent many titles to match up with it. But id say give it a go because its really fun and has a good soundtrack along with a good story line

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.